According to the directions of National Committee on Financial Services of Ukraine, number 295 (from 04.02.2014) and number 484 (from 13.02.2014) every Insurance company should apply Risk Management System by 30.06.201 and pass stress-testing annually. Due to those normative acts, every Insurer is obliged to have his own ‘Risk Management Strategy’ document.
Our team offers following services related to the upper-mentioned cases:
- Carrying out the stress-testing according to the demands of the Direction 484, and making a report by the Regulatory form;
- Carrying out an expanded stress-testing, with additional sufficient stresses, making an Actuary report that describes methods and results of the test;
- Consulting and guiding in terms of all possible stress-testing issues;
- Risk characteristics calculation. Promoting the implementation of the risk management system by quantifying risk characteristics. Actuary basis checkup. The analysis of changes in key risks: mortality, diseases, injuries, yield;
- Creation of ‘Risk Management Strategy Document’, that would be based on the special features of the Insurance Company.